1) Prepare Mentally For The Day. Visualising your day or meditating are powerful techniques you can implement every morning to manage your stress, improve your mood, and setting yourself up for success. Start your day by listing all the things that you’re grateful for, and then, visualise yourself going through your day with ease: completing all your tasks on time, accomplishing all of your goals, spending time with your family, or any other thing you feel would make your day perfect.
2) Drink Water. Dr. Sebi recommended drinking a gallon of spring water every day, and first thing in the morning is the best time to start chugging. Water fires up your metabolism, alkalizes your body’s systems, helps flush out toxins and fuels your brain. Also, while you were sleeping, you might have become dehydrated and might not even know it, so it’s important to replenish and hydrate as soon as you wake up. You can also take advantage of this time to take your first daily dietary supplements with your morning water.
3) Get Moving. Getting your blood flowing first thing in the morning will help you feel more energetic throughout the day. If possible, go for a walk outdoors. Getting a bit of sun exposure will energize your mind, body, and soul because early morning sunlight acts as a primary timing cue for our light-sensitive circadian rhythms. It acts like winding a watch or setting a clock. If you can’t go outside, try to perform a light yoga sequence as soon as you wake up, so you get all the benefits of stretching.
4) Take Care Of Yourself. Make sure you get at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep before you take time in the morning to focus on self-care. Use a natural exfoliator on your face and body and follow up with a dab of Eva healing salve. Nourish your skin from the inside out with this delicious Glowing Skin Smoothie for breakfast, and don’t forget to brush your teeth with Tooth Powder afterward.
5) Plan Your Meals. Whether you’ll be cooking for yourself or your family, or you’ll be running errands all day, make sure to plan ahead. Check if you have everything you need to cook and make a list for the supermarket if you don’t, or pack healthy snacks in your bag or backpack if you’ll be out all day so you won’t be tempted to hit the vending machine or buy fast-food.
Let’s make morning smoothie
This smoothie is packed with nutrients and minerals to provide you with sustainable energy all morning long! Plus, it tastes amazing!
1 cup homemade hemp milk or soft-jelly coconut milk
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 burro banana
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup cooked quinoa
1 teaspoon Seamoss powder
Agave syrup or date sugar, to taste
1) Blend all the ingredients together in a high-speed blender.
2) If the mix is too thick, add a splash of spring water until the desired consistency is reached.
Dr sebi inspired products are available at Etsy.com